Skip to content
* * All the Notes in this blog, are referred from Tamil Nadu State Board Books and Samacheer Kalvi Books. Kindly check with the original Tamil Nadu state board books and Ncert Books.
Fundamental rights for foreigners
- Equality before the law and equal protection of laws (article 14).
- Protection in respect of conviction for offenses (article20).
- Protection of life and personal liberty (article21).
- Right to elementary education (article 21A)
- Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases (article 22)
- Prohibition of traffic and human beings and forced labour (article 23).
- Prohibition of employment of children in factories etc (article 24).
- Freedom of conscience and free profession, practise, and propagation of religion (article 25).
- Freedom to manage religious affairs (Article 26).
- Freedom from payment of taxes for promotion of any religion (article 27).
- Freedom from attending religious instruction or worship in certain educational institutions (article 28).